Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankfulness Redux

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2008/10/thankful-month.html

That went fast! A month of being thankful. For the sake of having the list saved for posterity (and freeing up space in my sidebar), here is my list of things I was thankful for all last month.  

  • Gas that's under $2.00 again
  • Unfettered imagination and loud, loud music
  • Goofing around
  • Sore muscles for a good reason
  • Good grippy tires
  • A long weekend ahead
  • New opportunities
  • Christmas music
  • Mushroom ravioli
  • An afternoon at the movies
  • Beautiful colors
  • Coffee, leftovers and active imagination
  • Laughter
  • Big, fluffy snowflakes
  • Spending time with friends
  • Prayer
  • Polka music
  • Hope
  • Days when I don't have to go anywhere
  • Ibuprofin
  • My iPod and tunes
  • Books
  • Yarn...glorious yarn!
  • Travel opportunities
  • God's promises
  • My children
  • A husband who loves me
  • Freedom
  • God being God
  • Visiting my mom

No comments: