Sunday, December 7, 2008

Creepy/Crazy Redux...

What on earth did I ever do for entertainment before YouTube and Hulu and the like? My gosh, it must have been like living in the dark ages having to actually watch TV shows on...TV. Srsly! But then Steve Jobs got creative in his garage, Al Gore invented the Internet and, voila! The age of television on the computer dawned, and the world rejoiced with much singing and dancing and waving of flags! Some spoke in tongues! Others got nekkid and threw parties on the front lawn, though that had little to do with television, computer-based or otherwise....

Yes, well...ahem...moving on...

For your viewing pleasure, I continue my Fringe-themed obsession and share it with you. Today: Doctor vs. Doctor, as in Bishop vs. House. I've only seen House a couple of times but I so want to start watching it...it's on right before Fringe, so you'd think I could set my DVR accordingly, but no. 

No comments: