Friday, December 5, 2008

I belong in Dublin...


You Belong in Dublin



Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.

You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


Couldn't agree more. :)

Note that I did this quiz twice because there were answers to a couple of questions that could have gone a couple of different ways. Both times, though, I ended up in Dublin. And, having been in Dublin once (well, technically three times, but two of those times were only at the airport, so they hardly count), and only for a day, I can definitely say that if anyone wants to fly me on over, I'll be happy to spend a prolonged visit just to, er, make sure this quiz is as accurate as it seems to be. Yep...quality assurance. Very important.

(Found the quiz over at PDXKnitterati...and check it out, she's got the most adorable wreath adorned with miniature socks...I love it!)

No comments: