Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Despite my crabby bad attitude this week leading up to Thanksgiving, which lasted until, oh, about noon today, I'm feeling better and better able to actually celebrate the day. The oldest is on leave this weekend so he and his family are up for the weekend. They were here for a few hours, and it was good...we laughed and played games and, in true boy form, there was much wrestling and rough-housing with his two younger siblings (and the big kid, goofing around, landed a solid punch right in the side of my thigh...um? OUCH! Sheesh!). Some things never change, and I'm glad about that.

The in-laws are here now, so it's just the seven of us for dinner. They usually don't stay late, so I'm toying with the idea of maybe going to see Twilight again later tonight. And tomorrow? I'm staying as far, far away from the malls and stores as I possibly can. I'm looking forward to doing little more than relaxing for the next three days.

However you're celebrating, I hope you're having a good day. Happy Thanksgiving! (Don't eat too much! LOL)

No comments: