Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ok, so...

...not much blogging going on this week, huh? Hm. Well, how about some recent pictures to fill up the lonely spaces of your mind...

New hair cut and color...


Celebrated 15th years of (mostly) wedded bliss ;) ...


It's CSA season...goodies from our first CSA delivery last week from Myrna's Naked Acre (the produce end of Log House Gardens)...


The rhubarb muffins I made with our CSA rhubarb...mmm...(recipe here)...


Made a hat...my June charity hat which made use of some recycled wool I bought from Cosy...


Got a new dress, the style of which totally reminds me of a dress my Nana had on in a picture from probably some time in the 60s, only hers was a red floral. She's been gone many years now, but the older I get, the more I look like her, and my mom always tells me I have her laugh...


And I just now noticed that the hat and the dress kind of coordinate! So didn't plan that! LOL

No comments: