Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ironically...

...over the weekend, I gave in to yarn buying temptation at The Loopy Ewe (otherwise known as my favorite online venue for buying fibery crack sock yarn). Among the goodies I bought was this...


Look familiar? Yep. It's the exact same Dream in Color "Smooshy" I bought at the yarn shop on Monday in the exact same color, Deep Seaflower. How bizarre is that? I seriously must have liked this yarn. And I still do. The colors are awesome, and the new skein matches the first two amazingly well for a hand-dyed yarn. (The pictures don't look so match-y, but that's because this one was taken with a flash and the other one wasn't, so you'll have to take my word on the matchiness of the skeins.) So now I can make a really, really big shawl. Or a big shawl and a pair of matching socks. Or a small shawl and two pair of matching socks. Or two small shawls and one pair of matching socks. Or...well, as you can see, my options have greatly increased, haven't they? LOL

No comments: