Saturday, May 22, 2010

Technical difficulties...

...or maybe operator error? :}

Back a few months ago, I'd put the blog on moderated for comments. Then after a while I changed settings and reactivated comments. In that mean time, I thought it odd no comments at all came in.

Well. Yeah. I just noticed today that there WERE a bunch of comments from that time. I just never saw the notification about them. Comments usually come into my e-mail and I assumed they'd still do that on moderated. Well, they didn't, but there was a little note in my dashboard saying "X messages waiting for approval." I never saw that note until today. No idea how I missed it.

So, better late than never, right? I went in and tried to approve them only to accidentally delete half of them (I think...I'm not even sure about that.)

At any rate, if you left a comment for me in the past few months and I never replied, please don't take it personally. Chances are I didn't even know it was there! I do appreciate comments from my readers, and I really do try to reply to them all, either directly (if I have your e-mail address) or in the comments themselves. Sorry for the confusion!

No comments: