Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thanks!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has watched the first episode of 90% Knitting already. Your comments have been so encouraging! Thanks so much!

At this point, I'm planning to do them weekly. I'm still decided about keeping it on Wednesday or maybe moving it to Thursday instead. Honestly, it may morph back and forth between the two, depending on my schedule each week...the schedule that seems to have forgotten the meaning of the word "routine." :::sigh:::

In the mean time, I finished these...


I started knitting this...


And I've been spinning some of this...


All will be featured on this week's videocast.

See...now here's my dilemma. I still want to share things via the blog between videocasts about what I'm doing, but I don't want things to become too redundant. What do you think? Any opinion?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think it would be redundant to share photo's in between, your photography is beautiful btw :) Knitting as well :)

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Oh, please keep blogging it all! I've been keeping up with my blog reader on my phone, but I don't do much video that way.